You've nominated, and now it's time to vote for your favorite new cars!
A couple of notes on this year's voting process:
- Voting closes on March 19th, 2013, and winners will be announced on the 27th.
- Yes, you have to enter an email and a Captcha code for each vote. I know it's a bit of a pain, but it's the best way we've found to prevent automated ballot-box stuffing (not that any of the automakers would try that, but the fans...)
- I've combined the Scion FR-S and Subaru BR-Z in the Best Performance Car and Best New Car catetories to prevent them from splitting the vote. If they win, they get to share the glory!
- Need some guidance? Scroll down for links to my reviews of the finalists.
- You can also vote at this page: http://cars.about.com/od/toppicks/l/bl-RCA_Vote_2013_b.htm. Please share the link via Facebook, Twitter, etc. -- the more votes we get, the better!
Ready to vote? Here we go:
Need some guidance? Here are my reviews of the finalists:
Thank you for voting in the 2013 Readers' Choice Awards, and best of luck to our finalists! -- Aaron Gold