bought a car with wrong miles
- Me and my wife went car shopping at XXXXXXXXXX HONDA IN EDISON NJ We bought a 2007 honda odyssey with what we thought had 41,000 miles at least my warranty and contracts stated that even my milage discrepance also states that. But what we got was a van with 54,000 miles Besides that please always read over every paper they ask you to sign my wife signed the car fax with 2 accidents on it also they told her they were throwing in a extended warranty and what they threw in was another 1750.00 Back to the mileage discrepancy i called the dealer and let them know they said if i was not happy bring back the car i told them we need to talk about this they said they can not compensate me to just bring it back. I opened a complaint with honda headquaters and went to the dealer this evening but I did 1 move better i bought a small recorder and turned it on when i got to the dealer i recorded all my conversations including the finance manager telling me the dealer has more rights then the consumer
Hove Buick Nissan Bad guys sell bad car
- They advertised a 1970 corvette convertible in autobuy - I had contact with a guy called landcaster he was the salesman - Im from germany and so I ask him about the condition of the car. He response very good condition no damage - paint and everthing in very good condition. This I got printed by serveral emails also for documentation he send me about 33 photos. I bought the car because I trust a dealership which sells also cars from Nissan and GM ! But what I received after a few weeks over here was a great piece of s**t ! The car has serveral demages - the paint was very bad - the electrical has many bad circuts - and at all as we take the car on a lift we see that this car has had a very bad accident and the frame has a big demage. But this is not all the bad demage was repaired by stupid people so bad that you can throw the car on a junkyard ! This company ripp me off 22.000.-- $ for a frame demaged corvette and they don`t feel bad ! Serveral emails I send - getting no response - an
- —Guest Z06 R
- Battery wouldn't start, car towed to XXXX Chevrolet in Irving TX. Great battery but cables were cut by AAA to match battery(and AAA charge over $200. for service). Now dealer says $820. to change battery back to original and two battery cables. OEM parts do cost about $350. online so this would be almost $500. for labor. I used to earn that for about 50 hours of work every week. Guess that's what I get for being a public servant al those years.
- —Guest zebradog1
Know before you buy from Duke Automotive
- 2000 Honda Passport. I was told the truck had been through and passed a 117 point inspection. I was provided service records and guaranteed I had made a great purchase. The day after I purchased the vehicle I had to take it back in for issues concerning the truck wanting to power off when sitting idle. To date, the truck has been taken in three different times with two different diagnosis: The first was catalytic converters and the second was the throttle body was conjested with carbon. Both of these diagnosis did not correct the issue of the truck powering off while in operation. The latest event is that the truck started to make a VERY audible noise such as wire hangers clanking together, I almost lost control of the truck and ran into a concrete guardrail, to further aggravate the situation it appears as if the brakes are wanting to give way, with all of this XXXX Automotive now ignores me...I am left with a truck that could take the life of myself and six year old son.
- —Guest Skylar
Treaky Car and Sneaky Dealer
- I bought a 2002 nissan sentra 01/29/2011 and it cannot be started in the morning of 01/31/2011. The car was towed to the XXXXXXX Nissan in Buford, GA 02/01/2011, and we agreed on a trade in for another Maxima, but they changed their mind right away saying the Maxima has some problem as well. I tried to talk to the general manager, but he SHOUTED at me and asked me to tow my car away. I cannot help but had them to fix the sentra. I felt bad since there's no law in GA to protect used-car consumers, and the dealers are still making dirty money.
- —Guest Kay
shady car dealers
- i just purchaced a car from XXXXXXX moters in melbourne florida the deal was 2100.00 down and they would finance the rest at 24 percent interest. i was so excited to get a 05 jeep cherokee laredo that i just signed all the forms without reading them(stupid) i know but needed a car to get my kids to school and disabled parents to doctor and shopping. as it turns out they lied and put in the agreement 26 percent interest and something called a deferredcas pick up balance of 1320.00 bux it now shows my biweekly payment of 175.00 dollars on 2/14/11 then a payment of 660.00 on 2/15/11 and 660.00 on 2/16/11 i can not make those payments so im sure they will repo my car leaving my family of 5 and disabled parents with no transportation.
- —Guest madashell
i really dont like dealers now
- so i ordered a headlight on ebay for my bike next thing you know my gf goes up to the dealer to make sure everything is fine, they tell her i owe 620.80, she said for what, they said for the headlight and labor. They had ordered the headlight themselves and didnt tell me the bike was done and or that they had ordered the headlight (i paid 300 for mine)...
- —Guest 2000 kawasaki zx6r
there is no law to help us!
- Two weeks ago 12.19.2010 my husband and I bought a used car. It was BMW 2007 still on manufacture warranty, so we thought we got our dream car, We were so happy for couple of days, and all the sudden car wouldn't started. Well we still thought that nothing bad happen to us IT IS BMW and we still have the warranty, well couple of days later we took the car to the BMW dealer to fix the problem and we found out that none of the things are covered by the warrant and all happened to the car was a previous owner. We called to the dealer and we have found out that according to the Georgia law there is nothing we can do, and dealer has all the right after we sign all the paper work, and of course we did. Now we have to deal with the car payment and on the top of that we have to pay to repair the car.
- —Guest BMW
injured at a hyundai dealer
- i went to check out a used honda at the carter county hyunda dealer. i lifted the hood to check the car out and when i was inspecting the drive belts the salesman just started the car and severed and crushed the end of my finger! it is still horrifying to think about it!
- —Guest jason manuel
Unethical practice at Honda dealership
- Do not be pressured into getting any add-on options. I wanted to cancel an order for which I agreed to add on the car alarm after the Finance Manager told me that it is best installed along with the others. Being a novice buyer, I felt that I am supposed to do so. When I try to cancel my booking, the dealership at Cambie and Kingsway deducted $446+ from my deposit. This is not right as I have not taken possession of the car. I am fighting this.
Repairable Write Off
- I was purchasing a Toyota Prado $53000 ffrom Sydney 4x4 Car Dealer when I found out from my finance company found the car was a repairable writeoff which the dealer did not disclose. Professional miconduct!!! The new car warranty left on the car was not going ot cover anything that was effected by the repairs according to Toyota Aust in Sydney. I had paid the deposit $500 and airfares $296 for two people to drive the vehicle back from NSW to SA and now I can't even get my desposit back. Don't deal with this car dealer.
Volkswagen Horror Story
- Dealership damaged the paint on my new 2011 Jetta. When they tried to fixed it, they made it worse. The Sale Manager is a total Jerk, so I turned to Volkswagen Canada. First they tell me that they will look after me. 3 days later they tell me that they did not damage the car, so I have to go after the dealership. This dealership is representing the Volkswagen "Brand' and they will do nothing. My car is 3 weeks old and I have to run around getting estimates on getting it fixed after I was promised it would be fixed. I know I was stupid and should have never taken the car, but I trusted them and look what trust got me, a potential law suit. Shame on Volkswagen!!!
- —Guest Shelley King
Covered "Check Engine Light" with Tap
- Purshased a 2002 dodge dakota truck on Nov.2009 When I first test drove the truck it had a check engine light on, when i asked him about the light he said don't worry i'll fix it for you, just give me deposit and come back in an hour with the rest. So i did as agree upon. Truck run okay for 2 month and got worst on the 3rd month, spend over $1300 for repairs and diagnostic test. Many problems but no "check engine" light on, ever! Decided not spend a dime more for this truck, just drive it when i need to. parked in garage most of the time. Drove less than 2000 miles in 12 month period. Time has come for Registration Renewal , went to get it smog. FAILED.. why? NO CHECK ENGINE display at initial start. and code P0455 emission leak detected. I took it back to dealership. They reset the OBD computer and told me go retest in few days, they ignored the check engine issue. I went home did research, open up the guage panel myself and discovered BLACK TAP OVER CHECK ENGINE LED PANEL. SCUMS!
- —Guest Jay Cee
Dealership lost the title to my truck
- I looked at some trucks and took my 4 runner in with the title. When I left I was upset with the dealership and didn't notice that I didn't get my title back. Now they r telling me it got shreded with other papers. and it has been 3 weeks sense i went in and signed for a lost title and have not heard a word from the dealership...what can I do?
what to do?
- bought a used car from dealer,car over heated, started burning oil,a frame almost fell off,shook really bad the list goes on.took car back they put me in another car,the brakes were so bad that I almost wrecked,took it back then they put me in another lemon all 4 tires steel belts are showing transmission won't shift out of 2nd gear,heater don't work and thats just the for starters.Now, you would think a used car that cost over $3500 would last more than the month this took place.what to do?they ignore me now i;m stumped
- —Guest richard