Buy a Car
By Aaron Gold
Before You Visit the Dealership
Before you set out for the dealership, it's best to do a little planning. Here you'll find articles that will help you put a plan together.
- How Much Car Can You Afford?
- Should You Lease or Buy?
- Should You Buy a Used Car?
- Car shopping tips for new and expecting parents
Dealing with Dealers
You've done your homework, you've put your short list together, and now you're ready to visit the dealership. These articles will guide you through the process of test driving, finding the exact car you want, and negotiating with the dealer.
- Should You Trade In Your Old Car?
- Car Shopping Tips for New and Expecting Parents
- Leasing vs. Buying
- What Is Gap Insurance -- and Do You Need It?
- Dealership horror stories
Caring for Your New Car
You've brought that new beauty home from the dealership — now what? Here are some practical tips to help you keep your car happy and healthy.